Friday 30 December 2016

Welcome to The Lensa Story.



Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone. \[^__^]/

Welcome to my new blog.
This will be my..
New mission.
New vision.
New action.
New goals.
And.. bla..bla.. [^__^]
Frankly speaking this is unexpected blog because I delete my previous blog without noticing that will be permanent forever. I thought it will be just temporary but the rest is history. Hu Hu.

So, faarihintalip.blogspot.com already gone forever.

So Sad.

But it's okay.

I will try my best to update this blog daily.

Seems my target to improve my English by doing writing in this site. So, I will doing my best to write and write and taking pictures too. Sometimes or maybe all the time, I will write in Bahasa or Malay language.

Please, don't hesitate to read my blog. Please write any comments if you like to do so. =)

By the way, currently I'm still in examination week.

See you again, everyone! [^__^]/

Faarihin Talip
TDI Musolla
1106:30122016

10 comments:

  1. no worries ye cik faarihin,. blog bukanlah hakmilik kekalls., hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. Ayat yang memang akan saya ingat bila saya buat blog baharu. =D

      Delete
  2. btw, chantek tangann., hikhik2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tangan zaman muda tu En. Tiga Lalat.
      Sekarang dah tua kerepot. Haha.

      Delete
  3. BLOG BARU WAJAH BARU MESTI MAKIN BERSEMANGAT BLOGGING..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insha-Allah, Kak Paridah. Moga-moga semangat ini tak lunturlah. =)

      Delete
  4. Wishing you all the best for The Lensa Story, Faarihin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sis Farrah MF. Really hope it will be a good start to active again. =)

      Delete

Followers